The Day After
It was following the resurrection and disciples were still somewhat scattered about Jerusalem
and the surrounding villages. John finds Peter and runs up to him. Excitedly he says, "Peter, Peter! I've got some good news
and some bad news."
Peter takes a hold of John and calms him down. "Take it easy, John. What is it? What's the good news?"
says, "The good news is Christ is risen."
Peter says, "That's great! But, what's the bad news?"
John, looking around,
says, "He's really steamed about last Friday."
How do you make a rabbit stew?
Make it wait for 3 hours!
What do you get when you pour hot water down a rabbit hole?
Hot Cross bunny.
Is it true that bunnies have good eye sight?
Well you never see
a bunny wearing glasses, do you?
All work and no play can make you a basket case.
Get it? Basket...Easter...LOL!
5 REASONS WHY I BELIEVE
IN THE EASTER BUNNY
1. Every year I see him on TV clucking in the Cadbury egg commercials.
2. Who do you think delivers all the baskets and stuff, the little
chicks?......I don't think so!
3. Who else has time to color all those eggs?.................Not
4. I had a pet rabbit in the 3rd grade and he told me it was
5. Someone has to believe in the Easter bunny